Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Burlap Bandwagon

It's taking Blog Land by Storm...Burlap.  I like just a touch of it, so I jumped on the bandwagon.  I made two little projects this weekend using a role of burlap and just a few other supplies.  Here is the first one..


I snuck into Joanne's Fabric on my way home from work last week, (only popped in there for a replacement frame and came out with that little giddy feeling of project ideas brewing in the brain... you know what I mean!)

Quick Burlap Wreath
I grabbed the burlap in the floral section, it was about 7" wide, a role of it for around $9.00. I bought the initial and painted it cream and already had some hydrangeas on hand along with the grapevine wreath.  I just hot glued it all and it adds a little rustic touch to the basement door.